Download the Dutch Village Park Map (pdf).
1. Carillion Bell Tower Main Entrance
33. De Oostpoort - The East Gate
10. New for 2022! Tractor Time - take a tractor back in time to the Nelis Tulip Farm.
11. Pirate Balloon Battle
13. Dutch Dance Lessons (after dance performances)
14. Giant Wooden Shoe Slide
17. Harry's Windmill Ride - a 1940 Ferris Wheel
18. De Kinderbaan - PlasmaCar Track
19. De Kinderboerderij - Interactive Petting Farm (barn to be rebuilt in 2023.)
20. Het Klimkasteel - The Climbing Castle
22. De Kabelbaan - Mini Zip Line and Water Pumping Race
23. Zweefmolen - Dutch Chair Swing Ride
24. Draaimolen - 1924 Hershell-Spillman Carousel
25. Petal Pumpers Cars - Self-propelled Train Car Ride
1. Carillion Bell Music - On the Hour & Westminster Chimes
4. Children's Corner - Sjoelen (Dutch Shuffleboard) and 'Color a Delft Paper Plate'
12. Hardewyk Chapel & Antique Dutch Wedding Wagon
29. Nelis Tulip Farm Exhibit & Tulip Bulb Ordering
30. Dutch Cheese Tasting - Over 25 Varieties
5. Delftware Making & the VanderWilt Antique Collection
6. Wooden Shoe Carver - Demonstrations by Hand and Machine
13. Dutch Dancing and De Gouden Engel - Amsterdam Street Organ
19. Barn to be rebuilt in 2023 after suffering a total loss due to fire in 2022.
26. The Kolean Museum - Antiques, Costumes and Family Histories
27. Waaggebouw - Replica of a Weighhouse from Oudewater. You can be weighed to determine if you might be a witch!
28. De Oude School - One-room Schoolhouse to 'Learn a Few Dutch Words'
30. Old Dutch Farmhouse Cheese Making 38. Turning Cocoa into Chocolate hands-on demonstration
1. Lost & Found (including lost parents)
2. Temporary Portable Restrooms (new restrooms coming in 2023!)
21. South Restrooms
30. First Aid
For immediate help with any issue, ask an employee to call the Manager on Duty.
8. Waterrad - Water Wheel & Dutch Village Royalty
12. The Giant Stork
13. Photos with Dutch Dancers (after dance performances)
27. Photo Cut-Out - Making Memories at Dutch Village
30. 't Kaasmeisje - Dutch Cheese including cheese tasting.
31. Handpainted Delftware, Christmas Shop, T-Shirts, Delft Tiles, German Beer Steins and Cuckoo Clocks
32. Wooden Shoes (Klompen), Wooden Tulips, Wooden Bowls, Toys and Blue & White Ceramic Souvenirs & Holland, Michigan Souvenirs
33. De Oostpoort - Small Selection of Souvenirs.
36. The Dutch Market - Dutch Food, Candies, and Chocolates.
15. Ice Cream Shop - ice cream and beverages
16. Het Terras - Event Space
34. the Hungry Dutchman Cafe
35. the Thirsty Dutchman Pub - Beer, Wine, and Cider
37. De Koekjeshoek - Fresh-made Dutch stroopwafel cookies
38. The Fudge Shop - Hand-crafted fudge made with Dutch cocoa
The village fills 10 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, canals and brick walkways.
We recommend 3 to 4 hours to visit the village attractions with more time to eat and shop.
All presentations, demonstrations, petting farm and rides are included with your admission. Some extra activities may require a purchase such as animal feed to feed the barn animals.